Noir et Bleu

08:51

My bucket list are slowly getting ticked! I'm so happy :)

I don't know if it's only her and my brother who noticed but people are starting to ask. You probably have zero idea what I'm talking about. Well, basically I'm talking about la mémoire. I just hope I don't sound so hopeless or sad.

It's nice -you know, to get along with people. But it's not nice to go away from them, unless you have a reason. I have a reason to go away from people. Augustus Waters said, "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you." and that is the sort of quote I'd like to plant in myself. I don't want to get hurt from people I don't want to get hurt from, don't want to get depressed, and that's probably why I go away from people. Nonetheless I like the person.

I'm fifteen years in life, old enough to understand that nobody is the same, but only have some in common, that life is most pain and not gain, that yes, miracles and blessings are real and happen most when we are grateful. And that you can just wake up one day and decide to kill somebody by acting like they never really existed. It's only fair, it's only even.

When I am in the process of going away from a certain person, their names hurt. That's why I told one of the closest person in my inner circle to stop mentioning that person's name in front of me. And I'm kinda glad she did. Weird is, only one person could understand. It's my schoolmate and she is leaving for Japan really soon. I'm happy for her though.

And before I end the hurt, I'd like to say sorry for going away.

So there it is, my la mémoire turning Noir et Bleu. And a reason why I disappear from one's life without dying. To be honest, it kinda sucks to unlike a person or to unmeet them, but wouldn't we all do so for the sake of our la mémoire?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.