My response to JacksGap Project!

17:08

So if you hadn't known, community JacksGap aka YouTuber Jack Harries is making a project on What do you Love? and What do you Fear? I was very thrilled to hear this news and hoping that I could shoot some things and send it to him through Skype but turns out, I couldn't.

The Internet and my PC aren't cooperating with me well and I actually really want to be in his video. Instead, I'll try shooting a few of things that I love and fear and upload them to YouTube and see how it turns out to be. I am a massive fan of YouTube and JacksGap apparently, and it would mean so much if I could make this and have him see it. Maybe he will maybe he won't, but I can dream.

So in this blog post I am going to list a few things that I love and fear to outline my video (hopefully).


-Friends
-Shed Sessions (Yes Jack, I'm hoping for you to create more)
-The Beach
-Travelling
-Videos
-Fluffy Animals



-Darkness
-Cancer
-Wars
-Anxiety & Depression
-Anger

So basically that is it! I actually have no idea on how to make the video, I'd probably chunk up some pictures and create a small video from Windows Live Movie Maker since nope, I don't have an iMac (yet). But let's see how it goes. By the way, tomorrow I'm graduating and Inshallah will be turning to a Sophomore student!

See you all very very soon, and goodbye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.