A letter to Raissa

19:07

I cannot wait to meet you in January. I hope not much will change.

1. I will speak in English, because I'm practicing my writing skills and I want you to read English and I'm sorry for the teachers in your school for letting you read in English but I want to write you a letter and I hope you see this.

2. I want to read the letters you've sent me, please.

Hi Raissa, how's it doing?

I'm pretty glad of this week, with the ups and downs and the sad and happy, I'm grateful of what has happened and what's happening.

If you have prayed for me in your prayers and thought of me in your thoughts, I would like to say thank you thank you thank you.

I'm improving at life, I think. I think the clouds in the sky that are painted with white fluffy paint and painted with huge brushes are supporting me to live. I like to think it was a motivation from Allah. I don't want to brag, but I'm becoming more of a positive thinker and I like it a lot. I try to study more and I have. But I still just haven't got a crush.

Also, how are you?? How's your school? What new things have you learned about? I want to know. I want to know if you're okay, and if you're happy. I like knowing my friends are happier than me, so I hope that I know you are.

Next week, Miss Ida will be leaving ATC. I think I will miss her. And I think I wouldn't be boarding anymore in semester 2. Hope the best for me! 

That's all I wanted to say. Oh and, I really miss you. I miss you and all of the R.A. kids. Sometimes I imagine class with you guys again, and then I would feel a panic because I forgot how it felt to have all of you in class, and it scares me to remember that you were all just memories in my head today. But ultimately, I believe that you won't be for long. We will be realistic (face-to-face) friends again, and we will tell stories and we will fall into ups and go under slopes but we will be okay, because whenever we know we're okay, we will be okay. And I promise you, the okay we will be will be far better than okay by definition.

Love always,
Zahra Thania or Zee.

Sent from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.