Hey, there's something I'd like to say:

17:22

I feel like the worst part of parting with your friends is if you don't meet them again.


But to think that we want to meet them again, we should already know why we want to and why we should. To be painfully honest, I don't miss all of my friends that has left. I miss some but not all. Is that selfish? 

I suppose not.

It's our choice to miss people, and it's our choice to keep missing them or not. I made my choice to not miss them all the time, but try to keep in contact because I do not want the same awful mistakes to happen twice.

I called the people I missed most last night. It was a pretty long call, and I felt so relieved when I called them. I cried whilst talking to them, mostly to the first person because I haven't seen her in months. I will see her though, and I hope we're still the same.

As time and place changes, I figured things would change too. And I also figured that I couldn't possibly just stay in my comfort zone until I leave High school so I decided to move school until I'm enough of ATC. I'm not full of ATC yet, so I wouldn't probably be moving this academic year.

And as much as I hope for things to change (in a good and pleasing way), I'm not only moving out of school. I'm moving out of state (that's what my heart desires, and I hope that's what my father and fate desires too). I just desperately hope Allah will put a good change in my life (without taking somebody/something away from me) before I turn 20. Because I believe life should be most experienced through young ages first.

I know that these changes will come to me at the right time (as Allah has promised) but it's not wrong to keep praying right?

Plus, I learned my lessons a lot from the people who have moved away from me a few miles, so I guess it would be fair enough if I move farther to give them lessons too. That's all I wanted to say for now, I hope you're having a wonderful day.

Happy Eid Mubarak to the Muslim families out there :) and Happy Saturday for everyone!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.