"Bleed Me"

21:35

It's not worth telling others how boring your life is. It's not worth complaining of how this is the best your life can come up with. So why am I here, trying to write about how the red cells in my blood wishes to stream away?


Never have I ever seen so many blood coming out of a cut, of my own. It was around 9:15 in the morning when I became sad and upset. Life had pressured me and I was tired. I saw Pristina's cutter in her pencil case, it was the filling of a cutter. I took it and nonetheless pulled it onto the skin of my right forearm.

It hurt, and it pained. I wasn't thinking clearly, I lost control of myself and I couldn't handle the desire of wanting to bleed. For 5 seconds the cut just slit open, then a lot of blood rushed out. I panicked because I didn't want the blood to drop. So I pressed on it with the sleeves of my uniform, and it went through. The skin bled too many.

I was half glad and half guilty I did it. I went out of class to make sure nobody noticed but Pristina caught me halfway.

She was mad I did it, she told me I shouldn't and that she hates me for doing it. She held my cut as I realize the blood gushed out almost to my fingers. I needed to be fixed. She pulled me and cleaned the cut and bandaged it. I cried along the way.

It wasn't the pain that was torturing me, it wasn't even life. It was just me. I hated myself for being so weak and being too deep. I don't get how dumb I've become. Why couldn't I simply enjoy life and forget about sorrow? Why am I numbing my own life?

I don't like Zahra Thania. Nor does she.

*bleeds*

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. semakin zee inget kesedihan yang zee alami semakin semuanya tambah menyedihkan, yang membuat suasana seperti itu zee sendiri. You have to be grateful zee.. Allah is the best listener dan the only one yg ngertiin zee..

    ReplyDelete

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.