The chaos of stars pt.1

23:52

So, it's past 11PM and it seems as if I'm becoming sick again. I don't feel well from the exhaustion of the day. My throat is probably sore due to the swelling of my tonsils, which subsequently causes my ear to be in pain and a flu on the way. And since the dentist put on a separator between my lower back teeth, it's been bluntly painful to my gum. All in all, I also have to carry the weight of exams the whole week, but I am not stressed; despite my body saying otherwise.


I have began thinking about you, too. Mostly I was wondering what future you would pursue, where you were going to go and how much farther we'll be apart then... And I'm writing these words as if I were your lover, but the truth is I'm merely a victim of the curiosity that you carry around like a fragrance from an Arabic perfume. I don't know how much longer I can keep up with this indefinite feeling though. I am not in love with you, and I know that is true. But still, denying this very factual idea, I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetime, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you. And maybe it's a false decision to make, and maybe I am in love with you and maybe I am simply lost in translation, but the chaos of stars have allowed me to succumb to an illusion. 

So I hope it's not wrong of me to want to know how you're doing. It's been a long time since we talked, and I must admit it's quiet painful that I have to always be the one missing you, and the one wanting to know more of you. I apologize for this inconvenience, but know that the curiosity of my mind will never settle until I have the right answers to how it's possible that life could be so kind towards you. And how it's possible that with this much of an overwhelming distance and time, I'm still mildly infatuated with you.

I am not in love with you, but I would choose you.

-"thx" is probably what he'll say in return.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.