My love

19:15

I am physically fine but mentally shattered.

Knowing that today is the 14th of February, I decided to confess something I believe everyone perfectly know already. However, I wanted to make a poetic writing upon it, let's see if I succeed.

Long ago when I was younger and a lot more naive, my heart never hesitates into falling for someone. My heart was free and I had the courage to follow it, but after a couple aching heartbreaks, I understood that I was nowhere ready to love anyone.

Because I have never experienced waking up knowing that I'm loved by the person I love.

I have always been that person who would love someone with vivid feelings and ends up being abandoned. And the more I recall the person I've risked all my emotions to, the hopeless I become. All I wanted to receive was the love that I gave.

But I didn't and it fucks me up.

I believe though, that some time in the future, love would stop taking its toll on me and return the affection I deserve. Sometimes I even believe that it takes time for people to fall in love with me, but it's inevitable.

Yet in spite of my beliefs, I am still afraid of being infatuated with anyone's existence, because I admit that I know how it will end. Now you too know how it will end.



-Love always, Zee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.