لا تحزن

09:14

Hello, how are you doing?


I'm having a flight to my cousin's hometown soon to attend her wedding, and trauma of flights hadn't escaped me yet, so to calm me down I'll write to you my favourite hadith.

p.s. Please pray for me a safe flight; to there and back here.

“If you ask, then ask of Allah, and if you seek help, then seek it from Allah. And know that if the whole of the nation were to rally together in order to bring benefit to you in anything, they would not benefit you except with that which Allah has written for you. And if they were to gather together in order to inflict harm upon you with something, they would not harm you except with that which Allah has written upon you. The pens have been raised and the pages have dried.”

-Prophet (peace be upon him)

Everything occurs according to what has been decreed. Coincidence may be a word existing, but Islam proved there was no such thing. Nothing in the Universe happens except through Allah's knowledge, and thus everything happens for a reason (and we don't need to know most of them).

I'm not going to tell you to not be sad, because I know how it had hurt me, so I will give you another of my favourite hadith, in hope you will be happier:

“Every matter that Allah decrees for His slave is better for him.” 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.