Parts of my figment #2 (updated)

18:19

You are constantly appearing in my thoughts and it bothers me because I know that I can do nothing about it. It’s a nice feeling though, but it isn't a nice feeling to be acknowledged that this is beyond nothing for me because it is utterly vain.

Despite the nothingness, I still relish the existence of you even if you had only come for a short while. I’m fairly grateful that life had introduced you to me.

It would be wondrous if you knew these vivid feelings I have towards you though (but maybe not entirely because I don’t want to embarrass myself again), and perhaps, I think I would be an even happier person if you would agree to latch onto my life for a longer period of time.

Which I doubt would happen

-it didn't.

07/11/2015

-it did.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.