Parts of my figment #3

14:28

It's been a few weeks that this early limerence had begun and though I stopped thinking about you a lot, there are times when I view images of you in my head.

Somewhere in April, I said to myself that I wanted to be brave and feel vivid feelings upon someone and to constantly be thoughtful for them without wanting something in return. By the middle of May, I realized that I now am. And although the feeling is like seeing the sun for the first time, it's not enitrely pleasant.


I never thought talking was a difficult matter even if most people ignore me in the end. At least that's what I thought, but then eventually I realized I had to stop thinking that way because there are complex people like you who either takes the conversation or not at all. And balancing that interest, or keeping track of the maze had never been easy to me after fathoming that some people are just difficult. But the drive of knowing people like you was something I've never imagined and I guess it's wonderful even in the tiniest bit. I cannot say it's a nice thing but it does have goodness within the unpleasant feeling.


Photo by Zoe Suen. Fukuoka, Japan 06.2015

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.