“What's wrong?”

19:06

It's funny sometimes, how other people's luck/fate seem so easy and favourable. While mine is merely struggle. Nothing is easy for me, heck, even I'm not easy for myself. But what can I say? Other people's lives are struggle too, theirs' might even be more terrifying than mine. I should stop being so distressed about how I can never get myself or my life together, because people elsewhere are actually facing a tougher pain than I am. I should be grateful of my struggles anyway, it's what makes life, life. #beingshit



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.