“As long as it lasts”

19:14

It's crazy how time and distance changes everything.

How it changed me and the so many other things in life including the people who affected my feelings the most.

I know that it's no one's fault that I became so distanced from everyone and cornered by betrayal and forgetfulness, because I know that sooner or later my existence will tire from some people's lists. And it shouldn't be a problem or even anything to argue about because that is the contract of life.

I shouldn't worry about it too because: sometimes we lose something great to gain something greater.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.