Holding onto Allah

23:07

Hey there, lovely fella who took the time to pass by my oh-so ragged blog. It's the blessed month of Ramadhan and I have things to write here about relying and being with Allah that had always helped me keep holding onto Him.

So, I know it's hard for you, the struggles and the confusion that you're going through. But know that Allah does not charge a soul except (with that within) its capacity and you're only facing your troubles because you are able to withstand the pressure and because you will. Remember too that with severe suffering there will always be ease as Allah has promised from Q'uran Surat Ash-Sharh (94:5-6)

Allah knows what you're feeling and He knows your intention and what's in your heart. Feed your self with positive thoughts. Wallahi if you knew how Allah took care of your affairs you would not worry. It's only a matter of time before things get better. Patience is bitter, it's really bitter actually. But the sweetness of its fruits will prevail and you will forget any bitterness that you've ever tasted.

Rely on Allah alone, believe in Him and keep your prayers only to Him. Be like Prophet Musa who was standing in front of the Red Sea, with an army behind him and not even flinching, knowing that Allah will get him through.

-and Allah did, only Allah did.

There's more to come hopefully, but I have to go pray for now. I hope your Ramadhan and the following months will always be blessed by Allah, thank you for reading. May peace be upon you.

Sunrises over sunsets

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.