Back Again #2

21:59

Hello there, I believe it's since last year that I've written anything here. So I decided that it was time for another blog post, perhaps just a brief story-telling in what January has been for me, and a bit of cat-wise talk.


It's rather peculiar this beginning of the year. Peculiar but hopefully the good kind of peculiar. I have been rewarding myself with more water intake and wearing cozy jackets for when it rains now, though it's not specifically something exciting, I find myself a little proud for doing so. I've also began watching Star Wars, which is very uncommon for me because I'm not exactly the sort of person who enjoys watching/reading anything with series.

Other than that, I've been particularly active in matters of taking naps and excluding myself from worldly topics. As well as practicing myself to become more modest & feminine by wearing more skirts and using socks before slipping my feet into flat shoes -this choice of footwear is also assumed to be a side effect of trying to be more feminine, when in all honesty, I'm just the sort of person who prefers casualty and comfort.

A concept: hazelnut latte with monstrous whip cream and caramel topping~
Anyways, setting aside all the hibernating rituals I've practiced in January (because I'm part squirrel part human), the cold winter rain has always managed to keep me busied with plenty of university plans and somehow, I am very drawn to talking about it -with anyone. Simply because I easily question things out of curiosity and because I can't help but wonder. However, these thoughts trace off into a never-ending worry, tragically trailing off into giving me doubts and classic depressing images.

But it shouldn't, and it shall not.

Because I truly believe that once I've placed my trust in Allah, everything will fall into places and work accordingly with what is best for me. That when I am in doubt, I will leave it all to Allah for only He is able to guide me to find a definite answer. And that no matter how depressing the images get, Allah will surely calm my heart as long as He remains in my remembrance.

Therefore I put all of my trust in Him.

"And rely upon Allah ; and sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs." (Al-Ahzab : 3)

And you should too, for the sake of yourself. Goodbye my fellow cats/nerds/readers! Hope you'll have a wonderful nap tonight.

Love always, Zee.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.