Becoming a Sophomore

13:39

Hi, it's been awhile since I wrote.

So a lot of things happened. Most of my friends move from  school, a few came, the school gain new rules and more tiring changes.

I say that, staying in a school that progresses a lot of changes is tiring too. Moving school isn't the only thing where you need to blend in with the new changes, staying in the same school is too. The new kids, the new teachers, the new rules, it's tiring. And I'm pretty much tired and sick of them all now.

Being a Sophomore in Al-Taqwa College Ind. is confusing. The system of the school changes a lot and it's hard for the students to cooperate. Although I've only been here since March the 5th on 2012, I can feel that it's hard to cooperate with the system/changes. My class consists of only 7 students. 6 girls and one boy. I was kinda expecting extra new students for a good change, and turns out we only got one new girl.

I miss my friends and I miss having them around. Seeing them at school excites me and can make my day a whole lot better, not lying. I remember once my classmate came to school for no apparent reason in my acknowledgements and seeing his straight face and pale body did excite me. It's like as if I was to have class with him and the rest of the Ridiculously Acht students again. But no, I just saw him that day and no, I wasn't having classes with RA students again or him.

I'm not that sad about them now, because at some point I know I will move on and start living the moment. I try to be happy and to accept everything, I try. Maybe people don't see it much, but I don't think it's their case because nobody really cares of what others are worried about anyway so it doesn't matter.

It's a tough beginning but I know that everything will be okay in the end. Anyways, it is the month of Ramadhan! May Allah bless you all. Thanks for reading, if you ever came this far.

Lol, Zee.



You Might Also Like

3 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.