23:36

Hey guys, what is up? Today was amazing, know why? Because we played mini soccer for P.E.!!! Although us girls got 0-0 it was terribly fun! I was in the team with:

  1. Rizna -Keeper
  2. Shoffa -You know, those people who protect the keeper. Stuff like that.
  3. Via -Captain, striker.
  4. Fatimah -Striker, nice football friend of mine
  5. Nada -Striker and a good guard for shooting the balls to me.
  6. Zahra -Me, striker, a good guard, those annoying enemies that always want to shoot a goal.
So yeah, pretty awesome. I got hit on the nose and the mouth and I felt like my nose broke, but it's still good. I can still breathe. The Captain from the other team, Nadia, I kicked her hand when I tried to get the ball but luckily for me, she fell. Because of herself, not me so yeah. I didn't do it on purpose! Not lying. She wasn't using her shoes and we played on the hard, rough, cement ground so her legs bled and she couldn't use her shoes for a while. 

So that was for P.E. and I just got the idea of "The 69 Face" this week, from Troye Sivan's video. The one with the disgusting title, he put a picture of him, biting his lips while sharpening his puppy eyes and so I called it, "The 69 face". Nothing bad or disgusting okay? think POSITIVE! I ain't bad girl, not lying. So yeah, I tried trend the topic at school but the girls thought it was something h, o, r, *, y so they always give an "euwwww" face at me whenever I put "The 69 Face". I mean, seriously. IT REALLY IS N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Oh and, funny thing, when I was randomly putting "The 69 Face", a guy went by. Lol, I told my friends and they were like, "euwwww" and I was poker faced because they just didn't get the funny part.

In Art, we continued our total boring project, so my group, consisting of 3 people before became, 6 people which are:
  1. Me, Zahra
  2. Raissa
  3. Fatimah
  4. Tsamara
  5. Kyla
  6. Pristina
But Pristina didn't come so it was only the rest of us working. Pristina was sick, she didn't come to school for a week! I drew cute, kiddy drawings of pigs, pandas, and a red riding hood and I colored some of the border of the up-coming frame for our project. 

 Oh, and yesterday, I went to the Madania Day competition, to me, I did good at the speech but all I can say is, I hope I win. The announcement will be tomorrow so I can just hope for the best. Alwan Al-Kautsar, Alwan Hilmi, Rizna, Indah, Amira Salsa and me went there. With Mr. Zul and Mr. Agung, it was very fun and I liked it. But too bad, Indah, Salsa, Alwan both of them wasn't chosen in the final. So, I guess our last hope is me and Rizna. Oh and, it was Nada's birthday yesterday. WE DAMN ATE PIZZAS!!! I'M SO THRILLED I KEPT ON ASKING HER IF I COULD TAKE IT WHEN SHE SAID YES MILLION OF TIMES. I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU SO BADLY NADA, THANK YOU SO MUCH! XX, I LOVE YOU!!!

Yeah, I guess that is all for today oh and I got unfollowers :( Anyway, goodbye and follow me on my totally amazing, random, too confidence and awesome twitter(: the links are in my profile page but you go right now if you'd search me in the search box: @Zara_Thanya :) Love you Reader, Bye. ;* Na-Nite Xxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.