Letters from the future #1

21:54

Hello Zahra, how are things?


You can call me Keeto, but maybe that's not my real name, but that doesn't matter, I'm mostly writing to save someone's life i.e. you.

You're 15 with thoughts brighter than the all the Northern Skies, eyes deeper than the Indian oceans, and even if you are bleeding mentally now or your acceptance is leaking from every inch of your heart, you're still awfully wonderful. And you need to believe in that, because there's no such reason to not.

I'll always be waiting for you and I'll be there for you until my heart is black and blue. You're a lot happier and accepting today, I like how you think so much about the skies that they haven't been crying that much anymore. That's another thing to keep you staying, right?

You call me through your phone not speaking sometimes, just breathing and a little humming because you love being reckless and calling people to make sure things are okay. I remember your lips pressed at your phone when you called me at 2 in the morning, just to let me know that you are grateful that I have found you, when really, you found me.

Où je t'ai dit, “I want to make you feel so fucking happy that you forget every bit of sad in you.” 


-MK

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.