16:27

Hey guys. Today I just played basketball. Lol, not really exactly a game of basketball, it's only me and Raissa. It was raining a bit but we stayed there for like an hour and a half and so we were wet (The basketball field was outside). I just wanted to say that yes, I am putting the top 5 kinds of people I like and here they are:

  1.  "HYPERACTIVE" I love people who are hyperactive, what I mean is it's fun to be hanging out with people like so. I mean, they don't care what happens as long as they have fun! (In MY opinion) I just like playing with hyperactive people, they go with the flow and they're nice to work with.
  2. "HONEST" I like people who are honest, people who doesn't cover their real self. People who are not JAIM- Jaga Image. If you don't know what "JAIM" means, you should ask an indonesian friend but if you don't have an indonesian friend, DO NOT search it in google translate because it won't show. I like people for who they truly are, if they are geeky, it's FINE as long as they are honest.
  3. "AWESOME CONNECTION" Okay, I have no idea what it means but I just want to tell you that I like people who connects with me EASILY. Those people who UNDERSTAND those people who'd forgive a joke easily and those people who'd say it's OKAY to joke around with them. Get it? No, it's okay. Yes, then that means a golden star for you.
  4. "BOX" I have no idea what name I should give so I guess "box" would be nice. These kinds of people are the kind of people who are RELIABLE. People who can be relied on if I trust them and people who would help me when my secrets leak. Oh and, people who'd tell me what kind of nasty gossip happened. Lol, nice one Zahra. It's nice to have a friend like this and if I knew you I'd try to be a 'box".
  5. "NASTY MASK" I have zero idea of the name so yeah, I randomly pick words that popped through my head and this is it, "Nasty Mask". I like people who AGREE with me. Even though I'm wrong they'd still help me and even though what I said is bad but true they'd help me to make other people to agree with me! If you still don't understand, talk to me, comment, direct message me anything I don't care.
 So yeah I guess that's it but the very very very very very very lovely kind of people are those who are not JAIM people who are truly themselves. That's all really OH and I just wanted to say that "Bullshit" means "Omong Kosong" so it's not a bad word. JUST SAYING...
May Allah bless you for you have read this Lol, oh and enjoy getting brainwashed dearest reader :) You may now scroll or click the X button.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.