13:06

Hi! Just for a short information, yesterday was my birthday! The most awesome birthday I've ever had in my life. At first I thought it would be "Just another Boring Birthday" but then the girls, all of them made a wonderful surprise. They took me to the basketball court -there was a shower of rain but it was okay and then, a group of girls came and sang, "Here I am waiting..." DAYLIGHT!!! And then, Pristina pour her water bottle over me, then Raissa, then the girls splashed me with a "full of water" bucket, two of them, and another bucket when I got upstairs. It was freezing like hell, so cold. The girls recorded it, and then there's this, "Zara Thanya" dances and the TB dances and we sang 22, so fun. So unbelieveable and extremely unforgetable.. 

Lots wished for me and some gave me drawings, others gifts, and the most interesting part is, THE GIRLS RAISED THEIR MONEY FOR A DOMINO PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will never forget this moment!

The worst part of my birthday was, I fell so hard because I slipped on the floor full of water. I banged my head, my ass.. and my legs and worst part is, my right arm. It still hurts, 'till now. And in the night, I banged my head on a chair -again.

I was really happy, I couldn't express it myself, I hope old friends back in my old school would remember yesterday :P Oh and, this year's resolution is that I hope I'd stop swearing. Hope I can do it ☺∞ 

I'm so proud to have so amazing friends like these, I love you guys, all of you. Thankyou for everything, oh and thanks whoever it was for putting back the handmade flowers in the locker. 

But mostly, I'd like to say that I hope you have a beautiful life your self :P Goodbye and may you have a great day! :) idk man :/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.