07:24

"The truth about categories..."

SO hi guys, what's up? I don't really know what to say, I just want to post, that's the idea. Okay, umm, there's this "Sports Day" over at my school on Wednesday and I just can't help myself. I keep jumping for being too excited and my mom told me that, if I get too excited, something bad's gonna happen. So I guess, I'll just keep it down. 

What makes me excited is, I had a "Sports Day" too when I was an elementary kid back in M.I.S. So, we were like divided into 4 houses; red, blue, green and yellow. Of course, the awesome me went into the awesome blue. And because of this incident since grade 3, I divide people into categories. (This is also a reason why number 4 means so much to me)

These are the people in my school  in which categories I put them into:

Red:

  1. Pristina
  2. Raissa
  3. Azka
  4. Risa
  5. Amira
  6. Salsabila
  7. Cut 
  8. Putri
  9. Dika
  10. Ariq
  11. Rizza
  12. Leon
  13. Via
  14. Ayumi
Blue:
  1. Hanin
  2. Tsabita
  3. Fatimah
  4. Dimas
  5. Ataa
  6. Huzi
  7. Nicky
  8. Alkautsar
  9. Hilmi
  10. Ganesh
Yellow:
  1. Tsamara
  2. Shoffa
  3. Nada
  4. Nauval
  5. Asis
Green:
  1. Jeva
  2. Nadia
  3. Indah
Those categories are totally mixed up. And they do not mean anything. It just pops in my head that they have this color shining inside them. Don't take this way too seriously, THEY MEAN NOTHING I SWEAR. I'm weird, in an amazing way so deal with it :P 

Nobody until now understands these categories stuff. Oh and, I can read people's personality (sometimes mind) so be careful ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.