19:42

Okay, I'm speaking in your head right now and guess who's happy? Not me. Let me explain to you this horrible week...

One, I finished my money in a zap so I had to borrow my friend's and that sucks, a lot.
Two, Sports day was terribly fun, a bit hopeless and made me sick like oh you wouldn't wanna know and I lost the game for some technical mistake, and because people can't stand how awesome I am that they forgot to give me a prize.
Three, there's this "Detention" stuff that got me so overwhelmed I kicked the brakes on my car waaaaaay too hard that I banged the teachers and shot them right through their heads it go liked, "Pew Pew, Pew. DIE"  And yeah, I got this conflict between them. I said sorry and I hope I really was sorry and I hope they really did believe me and I hope they really would want to forgive me because I really do hope I won't get into any trouble any more AND GUESS WHAT? The week got worse than any week ever imagined JUST BECAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT WHICH I ACTUALLY AM TRYING TO FORGET FOR THE PAST 6 SECONDS WE ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNMRHTAFCBWJFWXFV yeah something, too complicated to be bothered or mentioned, you wouldn't wanna have it in your life for sure.
Four, I still have this flu going on, my nose is red like hell I see people as 2 all I do is eat and not that I get full I get hungrier. 
Five, My followers get lower and lower and even lower every time I look at it. I NEED FOLLOWERS!!!


Okay well that's it for this post I guess, hit the follow button on my account, have a great day May Allah bless me and you for reading this, thank you so much, I love you(mentally) and have a great day ;) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.