18:27

10 Benefits of not having a crush

  1. You don't have to look good
  2. You don't have to act good
  3. You don't become sad when your crush is with someone else
  4. No reason of smiling to yourself wickedly
  5. No reason to be jealous 
  6. You stay just the way you are which is good
  7. People like you more without the fake-ness
  8. Tests and exams would be way easier
  9. Your family members won't pick on you when you text with your crush
  10. You'd be happier, even though you're forever alone, lol jk.
+You can stay weird ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.