07:49

Hi guys! :) Sorry I haven’t been telling news for awhile, I’m having exams next week and the next next week. So please wish me luck! Wish me blesses.. But the good thing is, we’re having an excursion after the exams! 3 days and 2 nights. Well you know, that’s kinda not fair ‘cos you see, we haven’t been having lots of excursion and it’s the last year for us to see our beloved brothers and sisters of Niven Sharran (Grade 9) :/ But it’s okay if it’s the ridiculous’ choice. Well me, I chose the second choice. (So there are 2 choices, the first one is the 3 days and 2 nights and cheaper but the second one is about a week, more expensive but the place is amazing!)

The first exam we’re having is PKN which I’m worst at.. (IT'S TOMORROW!!) I don’t understand almost everything and I don’t remember a single thing of what we have studied. And I haven’t even touched my PKN book at all, lol. But I’m gonna study with dad after this post (maybe).

My friends have been talking about where they’re gonna be in highschool (We’re still grade 8 tho) but me, I’m just going with the flow. My only two choices are: if I stay in Indonesia, I’m staying in Al-Taqwa but if we are moving to Qatar, by golly of course I’m going to Qatar and search for a good school. College? Not thinking about that, too far! Work? I don’t know, I guess I’m going for what I’m good at. Husband? Way too far, change the subject. Haha :D

My house is being re-decorated again.. So tired of having so many people coming in and out of my house, it sucks you know, can’t have some time to yourself. I’m having a pretty dull week, this month has been a pretty dull barf. But it’s fine.  I wonder if anyone can make it better -,-


As you know it’s Shoffa’s birthday today, and my IS teacher’s wedding (Mr. Abdurrahman) :) Oh and yeah, Sister Nadia’s little brother Azzam is growing up by 2 days! {} Bigger news, my brother Deeya Eddin Atmoko Klinzqi is turning 17 on the 30th of June!!! :D I can't believe my brother is soon going to be in college :'( I don't want him to get old fast, all I want is a happy family, me forever young, Deeya forever young too :( But this is life, it will go on :/ 

Wish me luck and blesses for my exams yeh guys? :( I beg you, thanks for reading, you're amazing :)x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.