Whoaw

04:56

Heyy! :) Been a while haven't it? Things have going on, a lot have changed and clearly some people became more difficult to understand. 

It all started with my pathetic impression on the first day of school.
'A so not beautiful first day of school'
Clearly after the 15th of June 2013 AKA Nightmare come true, things haven't been good. To me. The new kids are cool -some, not all. The new teachers are alright.. But what mostly sucks is, the new teaching arrangements. MY BELOVED SCHOOL CAN PROBABLY EXPLODE IN ANY MINUTE BECAUSE OF GUESS WHAT? NEW RULES EVERY SECOND AND NEW AGREEMENTS, ARGHHHHH.

Us the Ridiculously Acht receives a new member in the gang, a sweet tomboy girl named Angela who is either from Holland or Indonesia. I don't really know. But anyways, she's very fun to be playing with around, she's cool and isn't shy which is really nice and she is very friendly and energetic. 

Somehow, I felt that our class is getting dimmer and dull. The first week of grade 9 was the worst I could've imagined. I mean, I ALMOST DIED OF BOREDOM. LIKE WHAT THE HELL IT DIDN'T FEEL LIKE SCHOOL AT ALL, I FELT LIKE I WAS BEING ENTERTAINED BY SOME GRASSHOPPER OR SOMETHING OKAY I'M MAKING NO SENSE BUT I SWEAR, I COULD HAVE DIED OF BOREDOM AND STUPIDITY. I WAS SO DAMN BORED. And guess what? Our school isn't like the school I used to love, the one I couldn't wait to come for on Monday, it became shima. Us grade nine got our old classroom from grade seven which feels really awkward and the grade eight got their classroom waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of our sights. They got their class on the edge of the hill, also known as the ex sick bay. The year 10 is okay I guess, I don't have a clue and the year 11 and 12 are getting along well I guess! There are only two students in grade 11 and only one student in grade 12 that's why their class are mixed, joined etc. Their class is right next to our class. 

And the weirdest part is the year 7, the newbies that are finally getting the smell of rotten Middle School which they haven't, got stuck in the 1st building. They got their old grade 6 class back. Horrifying ain't it? That's why it became so weird and so dull. 

But hopefully things will get better because I can't wait to feel euphoria again.

Lots of mini fights have been going on, lots of cries from me in the nights because of depression stress and argh stuffs. Believe it or not I had the thought of committing suicide at school by falling from the third floor balcony because of the boredom, the disappointments, the depression and the fights that have been going on. Man those times were, ugly and I hope I don't feel it again.

The second week of school, 1/8 of the problem got solved and I was a bit happy. But this week, oh man this week was such a waste. Oops no wait this week was actually okay. 

So us, the secondary students went itikaf to a Masjid in Az-Zikra yesterday. (it's something us Muslims do in the holy month of Ramadhan which is like staying in the Masjid for a night/more and for our thoughts to return to Allah, something like that maybe I don't know much) Somehow I felt last year's itikaf was way better than this year.


As I told you that things have been going on, bad things and good things. My life have been so complicated since the first day of school (hey I know I'm dramatic but nvrmnd) and so I kinda asked to my brother for opinion and all he said was,

"You have a right. Give no damn to what they say, this is your life. Your decisions to make, leave those people who disagree. Like me, though everyone may be against me, I'm going with the flow and I'm happy :) Just, continue with what you're doing and be happy like me."

And so I guess I have to do what my brother said. Maybe this is just the problem/challenge Allah gave me so that it can test me. But I don't know for sure. I just hope I can stay.

My blog is starting to become like a diary. Woohoo you got lucky I open my secrets to anyone! The stupid secrets only tho, they don't know the serious secrets. Quiet thankful for you have read this! Pass it on, have a great Ramadhan! :)

Cheerio-!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.