09:12

Dedicated to my ridiculous friends,

I would like to thank you all for the bitter sweet memories you've given me. I know we fight a lot at the simplest little things but I'm glad that we did because it shows me that you guys care.

I'm truly sorry for all of the sinful things I've done to you all, because I figure that some of the laughs you guys made were fake. But it's okay, because it's okay to go through things just pretending like everything's okay.

I feel very thankful for the most amazing birthday gift ever. The Daylight Moment. I will never forget that day, someday I'm going to write about us.

Just make sure we'll be together forever.

Love always,
Zahra :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.