Hey :)

14:23

Lately I've been lost tracking my own self-blog if that makes sense.. It's hard cooperating with shit, school, feelings, games, family, friends and the internet. And I guess that's why it's really hard.


But here I am finally posting! A lot of things have happened. Some of my friends left and some people I know forget. It's sad to remember that but life has to move on. The point is to just live this life and be happy. 

My IT and old homeroom teacher Mr. Syaiful left. Everytime I go to the IT lab I'll remember him teaching us html's and all that. A new teacher replaced him. Too different though. I miss Mr. Syaiful, I wish he'd visit school some times. Also, one of my friend in grade 7 named Ameera moved school. She's really really nice AND funny. I wish we could've treated her better when she was still here. I miss her.

New things happened too. A new student came to our class. She's Atifa. She's really nice, tall and arabian-ish. She has this amazing voice when she sings and she talks -a lot+loud. It's cool though, it makes the class rather 'louder'. 

As a grade 9 of an Indonesian student, I have to start studying UN :( I feel like crying because UN is so stressing, depressing and such a waste of time. That's in my opinion since I've only started studying these UN things this year. I hope I can pass UN, hopefully the whole class will.

Yesterday was Sports Day 2. It was fun and tiring (as usual) and good. The girls and the guys are seperated which makes me feel a lot better. I bruised my right arm and cut my right knee. The trousers got ripped a little. And another short information to make me feel worse, I just got the trousers about 2 weeks ago and have just used it twice.

Fcuk.

My friend Fatimah finally went back to Japan. I'm happy for her. And my other friend Raissa is sick. I hope her to get well soon :( And my other other friend Pristina is being mad because I didn't write about her here when actually I have. She's being crazy upset next to me about her old fetus blog that she couldn't delete.

Well have I written a lot? Gotta go finish IT task in which I am wasting for this post. Missed blogging. Bye :)

-Lol, Zee.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.