Make it last

20:40


It is -as everyone know, the last year for most 9 graders to gather in the school. What I mean is that in a few weeks, we will soon be parting away for a lot of us will move school.

It's sad to think of that and one time everytime, I get happy at class, smiling while drawing with the perfect silent situation with the usually sleepy line of boys in the front, silly noisy girls in the back, cold atmosphere and then my mind hit me: Oh hey Zahra, just a reminder that you won't be here with them in this kind of situation anymore soon. Things will be different and you won't like it. And then my eyes would pro'ly start to get watery and I'd try to stop them and pretend that this moment would last forever.

But it wouldn't. Because things change, friends leave, people forget and life doesn't stop for anybody. I wanted to get mad or cry or even blame everyone for being nice and kind and friendly to me because I know that in the end they'll leave. Or maybe I'll leave.

Sometimes I wish I could freeze a moment and just feel all the feelings and think of all the thoughts I could without having anyone to see me. Because I'm not good at controlling my inner self. I'm not good in lying to myself although I admit I am a pretty good liar.

To all the Ridiculously Acht kids, I hope you know that, I really really am grateful for everything that you've shared with me and that I'm really going to miss you all. I hope you will enjoy your next destination and I also hope we can meet again soon -still in the right Islam and still healthy. I love you all and I hope Allah to love you and take care of you.

-Lol, Zee.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.