Double F plus A

19:33

Life's easiest mantra: the double F

You know how sometimes people ignore you for no apparent reason right? Or maybe, when they did something wrong to you in such way that made you feel betrayed or hated. Whatever the cause of the hate or betrayed feeling that you crave inside you, the easiest way out of it -my one and only mantra is to forgive and forget.

Now I know forgiving isn't easy (it is to me though) because you'd probably say this, "But I can't just forgive them after all the shit they've done to me!" But the truth is: you CAN. Know that everyone makes mistakes and no matter how tired you are of hearing those 3 words that is repeated all the time it is still going to be true. Because people are imperfect and people have feelings, too. And, (God, preach this to the whole world please) you can't just stay mad or feel betrayed to that one particular (or more) person after all the good things they've done to you. Remind yourself that, "Hey, remember that one time they helped you in this chunk of your life? That was so kind of them, I guess I shouldn't hate them for only this problem after all the things they've done for me." And when you start forgiving them, I promise you, it will feel like getting a weight of an elephant off your shoulders because you'll have no worries or sadness anymore. And note that: when you want to hate a person, you should think first. Think if the hate is worthy or not, but the problem here is when you wanna hate, Satan will be the other half of you which makes it so easy for you to lose mind. So let's just forgive instead of holding a grudge against somebody who (although) has done a pain to you.

(See); "The way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.." -Miles (Pudge) Halter from Looking for Alaska by John Green

Forgetting. I see many pictures of "Forgive? Yes. Forget? Never." which is rather pathetic because really, when you once forgive you'll automatically and processingly (I don't know if that's a word) forget.. If you don't forget then that means, you haven't technically forgave that person.

The A stands for Apologize.

I am the type of person who literally can't stand holding a grudge (it also means revenge) to someone because I can't hate people (unless you do real shit to me like freaking ruin my life and family) forever and maybe this only runs in me but if you are the type of person who is hard to stop hating people or to stop holding a grudge but wants to stop because you don't like the situation, I have some easy tips for you.

Apologize. Apologize, apologize, apologize. No matter how right and how wrong they are, just apologize. Because why wait for the other person to say sorry when you can do it now? I know it takes a whole lot of shit guts to do that but if you feel like you're cornered, betrayed, hated, lone, are you still going to keep staying in that situation forever? No right? Because nobody likes that! I surely don't, and I believe you don't too. So I suggest you apologize NO MATTER how many times you are the one who starts it. Not to brag but many people have done shits to me and guess what? I'll always (usually actually) be the first person to say sorry even though I'm not wrong.

Don't worry baby, you're not alone :)

So I hope this post had helped you in some way, I am not directing this to anyone because this is free for the world. I'm sorry if I said something not nice or you don't agree with what's above, I'm terribly sorry and I hope you'll -you know as a trial, forgive me. It's been a nice time writing this to whomever reads this, have a blessed night or day and goodbye!

Lots of love, Zee.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.