Goosebumps start to raise

15:58

Do you ever just get this really strange goosebumps rising when you bite an ice cream? Or even think of the whole load of shit exams you need to take? Or when you breathe someone's cigerattes? Or maybe when you see that someone smiling? Well, I do. The skin of my body is popular for rising the goosebumps all the freaking time on either seeing a good looking boy smile, or when I walk pass a young man smoking as I breathe the smoke of it, or even when I accidentally (because I actually don't -in a regular basis) bite an ice cream. It hurts, sometimes, the goosebumps. It feels like it's strangling me at times and there's nothing I can do about it.


That's really is what the title is for. But I guess I'll tell you more.

I've -like a lot of times, asked my friends if they're gonna leave school next year or not. I wish they don't, but that'll mean I killed them from the future they're hoping for and I don't want that, I want them happy. They said if a person's happiness becomes your happiness, that is love. But is it still love if you see them happy away from you? :(

I guess that love is also learning on how to let go, because if you don't let go, it'll hurt, and it hurts because it freaking matters. Many of my friends are leaving next year, meaning that they will move, they will change, they will forget. It's fucking depressing but yeah that's the life cycle. People leave so someone else can come. But I don't want to replace my friends. And that's really it. I don't want to forget them, I don't want to let go of them. I can't, although I've been through it, I still can't. Many scars await if they do. And I can't handle those scars any more. The skin is full of them already. So is the heart.

Time is going by so fast, I can barely feel it. Years become months, months become weeks, weeks become days, days become hours, hours become minutes, minutes become seconds and seconds become nothing. So I intend on slowing down, I'll try to waste my time in the most efficient way. Fast forwarding is crap, we don't need that.

I guess I just really like my friends, from old, to young. From guys, to girls. I don't want them to go, but since they are, I guess I need to learn on letting go.

Ily guys, love- Zee :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.