Greeting 2015

03:25

It is 2015. Meaning; a year with more pleasing experience, the year I'm most probably moving away from ATC, the year with no depression, the year I am growing up, a year where I won't be lazy Inshallah, the year where I will make more (and I mean more) friends, the year where I will finally meet you you you and you, a year where maybe -hopefully- I can finally finish writing a story which will be wonderful and published with raging popularity, and the year where I will develop more love as I have been very unloved in 2014.

I would like to beforehand thank you, to all readers, to all viewers, to all friends, to all enemies, to all inspiration, to all family members and definitely to Allah for a very entertaining 2014. Thank you for building me up, no matter how crooked it had been.

I hope you will have a very wonderful 2015 as you have (no matter how horrendous) in 2014. Take care!

Here is a cheeky 2014 collage picture :)

Love always,
Zee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.