My future

22:46

Hello, it's 4 days away to me turning 16, so I thought it'd be nice to write something whilst still being fifteen years old.


Recently, I've been sick thinking of my unresolved future; the univerisities I would be applying to and the carrier I would be spending my years onto. But it is more frequent of me thinking of what studies I should take into a deeper level by the time I'm eighteen. And after being in the state of vagueness for two years, I end up with the things I want to be heck serious about. 

The conclusion of the two years spent on wandering was that: I want to be capable of maintaining my life in a balanced way, thus I want to be able to study a lot about English literature and being able to write books whilst continuing my hobby, that is cinematography, into a bigger carrier and experience giving others experience through teaching.

Mostly though, I desperately want my life to be fulfilled with great writing and great books that contain great wonders. Because once in the previous moments I've lived, I encountered a quote by Carl Sagan that, “A book is proof that humans are capable of working magic.” 

..I want to be capable of working magic.

-z.t.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.