Holding onto Allah #2

20:47

((Hello there, how are you doing? If you're not doing so well because you're losing your hope as time distances the possibility, then *smiles at you*, I wrote something for you, I think. This post was just meant to relieve my stress actually, but let it relieve yours too.))


“Pray hard. Pray as if the thing you want is looking straight in the face. Pray as if you're most certainly going to get what you're asking for. But know that if you don't, it was never yours to begin with. And it was never good for you to begin with.”

One day you will understand why some people leave you or why the certain people you do right does you wrong instead, one day you will understand why some things in life don't happen the way you expect it to, or why some things happened only to hurt you. And on that day I hope you can accept the truth: that not everything you favour was yours to begin with, nor was it good for you. Remember: everything happens for a reason. And it happens especially for the sake of you. Don't worry, Allah knows everything. Allah knows what's best for you, and let that be enough to calm your heart.

"...But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." -Al-Baqarah, verse 216


(( Even though this hope that I've been praying for more than four years haven't occurred ever since, I will still pray. I will still pray that it's meant for me in the end. I will still pray that this hope is what's best for me, and that I just have to wait (with patience) for the right time. I don't know whether or not that's a good thing, but I pray that it is.)) 


Thankyou for bearing with me until the end of this post! May peace be upon you.
Love always,
Zee.


Shot in Saudi, over one year ago. Edited with VSCO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.