Violet Skies

23:24

"I know it's over, and it never really began, but in my heart it was so real." -The Smiths



It's taking me a lot to say this, but I still really care about you. I just chose to not wonder of them, because I'm growing up, and memories fall apart, and time heals all wounds and I need to love myself first.

I like to think that you are a part of my life, the horrible and the wonderful. I like knowing someone hates me and likes me in the way I never can imagine. I like the thought that you are out of my mind. Though you're beautiful, I need to believe in other things, not just you. Some love expires, I suppose, and it has come to that time that this one does.


I've always pretended happy was re-reading the happy of my life, but I have forgotten things, and I'm tired of pretending or of waiting, so I try the truth as if I'm ten feet tall. I hope it works out, the way I hope my studying for finals help me ace next week's struggle. 

Speaking of finals, I really need to get back to Maths. I don't want to get another 64.

Love always,

Zee.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.