Intro

00:01

Hello there, it's been a week since I turned 16 years old now. Not that it matters though.

I'm here to post a prologue of my new story (that I will finish hopefully). The story will be called For You.

Prologue: For You

From the January of my sophomore year in college until March, all I could think of was escaping, to disappear for a short amount of time from the life I was always living at my collected paces. I was on the verge of turning twenty years old that early spring, and was exhausted of being nineteen so vaguely.

I wanted to tell someone and figure out a solution to this indefinite feeling, but I’ve been spending my collected paces of life alone for six months now and wasn’t able to find anyone who’d risk being with me so far.

And for this reason I looked at my watch (as I normally do to acknowledge that life goes on) and 05:45 p.m. read the time. Turning off the TV, I decided to get a bit of coffee and shoot a bit of Brighton’s beach on my film camera to chill for some moments. I slipped my feet into a pair of shoes and strolled outside my flat to the stone covered beach. It was a wonderful dusk sky currently, the horizon that were a gradient of navy and orange extended from the soles of my shoes and into permanent infinity. I narrowed my eyes, staring.  

“Keeto I can feel the infinity.” The voice of someone longed and missing whispered inside of me. I heard her mouth forming an artful smile. “I dare you to feel it too.”

I blushed uncomfortably and wondered the viewfinder of my Olympus Superzoom 105R to distract the longing. But then the dusk reluctantly changed into a darker navy by the time I shot four pictures and I felt the longing again.

That voice of someone I longed was the female I see before myself. Her name and the thought of her had always managed to drown me in the midst of everything, throbbing my life, but what is life itself –I still couldn’t fully comprehend. And the image of her was something I terribly missed, not that I could do anything about... [...]

Since my writing skills aren't insanely nice and are still rather rigid, forgive me if it was only a bore. I just hoped you were interested in the story. Would love to know your feed backs! Comment here / Line me (zahra.thania)

Thank you for reading x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.