R.A. representing what??

13:41

Hi. So what's up guys? Did I ever mention what us ridiculous kids are going to represent about on Australia Day? No? Okay well..


Okay. Well at first we were hoping that we get Melbourne since half of the class been there for exchange but *drum rolls* we got Brisbane which was Queensland's capital city. So yeah, we were okay with it and now, we're working on it (which is great!). As you all know (talking full of confident here) Brisbane's full of buildings. My friend said Brisbane was like a second Dubai but the difference is Brisbane have more trees. (I'm talking what I know here, don't accuse me of mocking Brisbane cos this is all I got in my head) And me personally, I think Brisbane's great because it's full of buildings and yet, people can live in it.

Dear Brisbane people, it would be very kind for you to tell me all about Brisbane cos my friends and I are really looking forward for a kind Brisbane girl/guy to tell us about it a bit! 
So, all I need to know are:

  1. What's your traditional clothes (if there's any)?
  2. What's your traditional food (if there's any)?
  3. What's the most interesting about Brisbane (there must be something)?
  4. What do you guys celebrate and at what time?
  5. Do you think it'd be cool for us to share a video of Ridiculously Acht on YouTube so that people could see how awesome we are?  Okay, sorry that was wrong..
  6. Would you like to see how cool our class would be? Definitely :)
So that is it I wanted to ask you guys. Help me out if you could, contact me on twitter (all that is available lol) if you'd like to help anddd, have a nice day ;) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.