Killer Week Ended!!!

19:20

WOOOHOOO!!

You hear me? Killer Week's finally over! YEAH! I knew it was Killer Week not Extraordinary Week because I sure was tired as hell. Let me outline this week's agenda:

*Oh and btw, no lesson at all in this week!  :)


  1. monday. Math Day -full of Math applications and stuff. We had to do math stuff (kinda like a game) and all the teachers became MATH TEACHERS and all classroom became MATH CLASS. Killer isn't it?
  2. tuesday. Sex Ed& Math project -there's this teachings of you know "teenage life" stuff in the sex ed, I don't get much of what it's about so let's just skip that. Math Project is where we collect our 2-week (actually 24 hour) project and present it to the teachers.
  3. wednesday. MEGA BORING EXCURSION -OKAY, THIS IS ACTUALLY THE WORST DAY EVER BECAUSE WE WENT TO SOME SCIENCE GOTHIC PLACE AND ALL WE DID WAS WALK, WALK, LISTEN AND SLEEP. OKAY, LET'S SKIP THIS.
  4. thursday. Drugs Ed -teachings of drugs, (more to preventing us to use drugs, smoke or drink stuff we aren't suppose to drink) pretty much fun and boring, some parents came and so yeah, quite cool.
  5. friday. Decoration&Preparation -In this day, we decorated our class until it's beautifully done, which it seems was beautifully done! And we also practiced and practiced and practiced for Australian Day, pretty much tiring tho.
  6. finally saturday *le sigh* AUSTRALIAN DAY! -The day we all waited for :) Finally here. Was super tiring, hot but memorable. Us Ridiculous Kids presenting Brisbane won 2nd, and the Australian Embassy was there, with a soar throat, Mr. David Engel. Happy that I guided him through the class and the science experiment! Cool day, love it. Me GUSTA!
Burnin' the money ;) 
The Coke Experiemnt, simple and annoying.

Australian Day, in the lobby with yeah people.

Me and Fatimah, doing my so cool experiment ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.