你不明白 -you don't understand

21:10

I should have been busy since this April to June because I have IGCSE preparations and a whole load of other studying shit. But I'm not born to be someone busy, so I guess I'll try delaying my work to write something in here.

I have a couple of songs I'd like to introduce to you about that I currently adore first, they are both by Skrillex & Diplo and those two songs are:

  1. To Ü (ft. AlunaGeorge)
  2. Where Are Ü Now (ft. Justin Bieber)
(cont) Now I'd like to justify that I've been upset ever since April began, for ruining a part of my IT IGCSE exam, and for ruining myself again by overdosing suicidal thoughts. It's bad, life is sort of fucking me up for this while, and I've been very sad about being lonely and ignored.

But I'll be alright soon, these are just feelings and thoughts that will eventually grasp the positive vibes again. I guess I just really needed someone to help me out this past-present couple of weeks. Which won't betide because this need I desire lacks reality.



I need to be busy alone again now, cheers.

-z.t.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello Zee, good luck for your IGCSE and Alsa?....you are not alone #sing it

    ReplyDelete

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.