Negative Time Changes

01:17

5th of March 2012, I moved to Al-Taqwa College Indonesia and started boarding after 3 weeks. 6th August 2014, I wish I could quit boarding as soon as possible.


Summer of 2013, I thought I found my ‘story’, May 8th 2014, I lost the story I never had.

June 15th 2014, I parted with the quarter of my life: my classmates; some of the KTB tofus; some of the teachers; two of Lyka B.; and Army Pempek. 

7th of July 2014, Sophomore year began, I was concussed and partly, depressingly bored until some of the recent weeks. 

9th of August 2014, I'm writing this blogpost of the negatives turn outs of how time has changed everything.

I don't understand. They said time heals almost everything, then they said time doesn't heal anything, it just replaces memories, but both of them haven't taken place in me. When? Tomorrow? Next week? When? 

Yesterday I had a strange dream, a guy I know from school suddenly walked up to me, blabbering shit angrily on me, making me back spaces every now and then in the hallway, on how I should talk to him, and how I couldn't like him but can't like anyone else too. I thought of it for a great deal, then I came to consciousness, it was only just a dream.

Last weekend, I felt a girly euphoria, thinking I actually wanted to fancy someone who was 5737 kilometers away from me, yet I was again, just a one in a thousand. Friday afternoon, I realized how little that possibility could happen and how stupid I was.

Thursday noon, I made a note to make a video in the day of Zahra featuring school, then I remembered that I was embarrassing, so I delayed that idea until I can believe in myself as much as I do when doing speeches in front of people I don't particularly know.

5 days ago, I have studied easily that I never had childhood friends, all the memories from Oman has faded away, I miss my school friends, but that feeling lightens up very seldom despite the fact it's been 3 years.

Time is such an amazing thing to be blog written about. A rotation of the Earth from day to night, from weeks to months, from years to decades, and it effects us: physically and emotionally. 

01:16 A.M. of 9 August, I decided to sleep for now.

-Zahra Thania A.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.