New Channel! New Video!

15:17

Hello, Hi, Hey!



Yesterday I made a short introduction video around my school ATC, and my very first video in my new channel! I'm pretty sure I'll be continuing this hobby since as far as I know is the most enjoyable thing I've ever done, also, click the link down below to watch it:


I actually have made videos in another channel entitled: Zahra or Zee, but then I thought that it'd be way easier to just use my main account to upload videos. And since I can't delete channels, that old channel will still be up on YouTube, and no I don't think I'll delete my old videos (although yes, they're pretty embarrassing). Anyways, thanks for reading! I hope you'll have a really nice day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.