Close to New Year's!

21:28

If you ask me how I am, I say I'm good. I'm sitting on a hotel bed in Langkawi with a Macbook on my lap, editing a video with great soreness on my feet; which is good.


2014 is ending soon, and I am mostly not ready for that. 

Twenty fourteen is the year where I began being serious with my ambition of making a serious YouTube channel since grade 8. It is also the year I lost most of my friends, had my 15th birthday in Saudi Arabia and where I haven't had a crush in a very long time.

There are a lot of people who have made my 2014 amazing. But if I had to list them all, I'd bore you and I'd tire you. So let's skip that part. One thing I need to tell you is that: I have fucked up. A lot of times. Like when I receive ignorance from the people I thought would stay with me, or when I hurt myself desperately and exaggerating life in a negative way, or even when I changed way too much.

All I want to say is that in 2015 I hope things will work out even more for me, that I will be able to inspire more people, and to leave my homecountry and live elsewhere. And definitely, become somebody who's always better than the previous day. OH AND publish a book + gain 1000 subscribes on YouTube.

Did I hope too much? I suppose. But oh well, what's written is written. I hope you have had a wondeful 2014 and will have an amazing 2015 to anybody reading this. Okay, I need to get back to editing.

I love you,
Zahra Thania.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.