Books and Coffees

15:50

I have always hated coffee when I was little. I'd say I don't understand people who drank coffee. But now that I've become older, I needed caffeine to keep me up and to fulfill the bitter-sweet of life therefore I have chosen to admire coffees.

It is probably the only other drink I like warm (I also like iced coffee) apart from hot chocolate.

And books, well, I have always loved books since a very young age. If we turn back time into 7 years ago when I was eight, you'd find me on a couch reading either encyclopedias or books. And whenever I ran out of books to read, I would read my brother's and then plead my father to go to a bookstore later at night.

Books have created a significant impact in my life, I believe. It had impacted on how I look at things, read things, think of people, think of things and had even made me sort of a grammarian. Books have given me plenty of experiences without me travelling a thousand miles away from home or time travel to The Middle Ages and it had made me greed of crafting words into books on my own.

You should try books sometimes if you haven't, and don't forget coffees.

Taken in Starbucks, Botani Square -Bogor on the morning of the 16th of December 2014
Book: Will Grayson by David Levithan & John Green

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.