Back Again #1

19:54

Now that I've caught up (kinda) with the extra studying and stress since I'm re-taking my IGCSE's, I guess it's only fair to sit down for a couple of minutes and type in something to feed my online diary.


Turns out getting my shit together is tougher than I expected it to be. Too much class-tests going on, too much projects that has to be done, too much reading and writing to be practiced... I guess being an eleventh grader isn't that bad. At least I'm much busy than alone, which is great because something is finally exceeding my loneliness once and for all. 

I still fantasize about leaving though, which is not very healthy because this defines as me still being emotionally unstable. Life is being incredibly unsatisfying to me, I haven't felt days longer this. Nevertheless, I'm grateful with whatever has been decreed for me. Because everything happening is only for the better, and I should only do what's right.

That's all that I have for now. Perhaps I'll write more, but not tonight. I have already spent half an hour on this post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Squared Moments

Popular Posts

A concept

A concept
The wind rummaging through my hair; stroking my shoulders, a field of wildflower between my fingers and the clouds scattered in a uniform pattern. All alone with my milk tea-stained journal, writing pieces of life whilst absorbing the soft reality that I am happy.